Writing at 10:30

Tonight I am not able to fall asleep and my siblings are in the room asleep, so I can't watch YouTube or else they will be woken. So here I am, writing at 10:30 PM in the middle of the night.

I honestly don't know when I am gonna post this or what I am even gonna write about in this post. I guess just life.

Today is Tuesday, May 15th 2018. Tomorrow is my brother's birthday, which I am pretty pumped about. Yesterday I had made chocolate frogs while the rest of my family was at my sister's recital. I made three batches of 10 in each batch, but my sister and I might've eaten one each. ( They taste really good by the way )
I was so unprepared for my brother's birthday because this month has gone by so fast, at least for me. So tomorrow after school, I will get straight to making gifts for him and I told him he is not allowed to come into my room.

Before I starting making gifts for him, I will post a video onto my YouTube channel. That's right, my YouTube channel. If you are new to my blog or you have not seen any of my posts mentioning my channel, here is a little info about it:

It is called:

Jenavieve Burley

How Often I Post:

I post daily, and sometimes twice a day, but if I miss a day or two, it is not like I died or something.

Subscriber Count:

71

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel!!

Overall, today has been a pretty good day for me. I got to go on a field trip with the rest of my grade to the capital of my state. So that was really fun.

Hope you all have a fabulous day!! And remember, you are loved.

♡ Jenavieve Burley

Popular Blog Posts