It's Here!

Today is the third part of my package update and the last part. I was talking about it throughout the day so please enjoy!

3:30

I am currently on the bus typing this. Once I get home, I will upload a pre-filmed video on my YouTube  channel, delete it from my storage, then film the unboxing video for the package. Not everyone's schools or bus drivers allow them to have their phones, but as long as I don't have it out in school, I can bring it out on the bus and be on it.

I an just so excited to to get this package because although I know what it is, people watching the video won't know until they watch the whole thing. Also, I will not give away what it is in the description or on this blog, sorry. Here are only a few clues for what the package could be:

• I am supposed to use it everday if I want to get better at it.
• It is not necessarily something people have to have in their life.
• It will appear a lot on my YouTube channel.

That is only I can really think of right now. It is now 3:44 and I have only one more stops until I get to my house and then I will do all the stuff I talked about before, but for now bye.

6:33

Omg!! I totally forgot about blogging. Sorry. But, the package came and it is not broken this time!! It is in a way better condition. I can't stop using it, or at least learning how to use it. I can't give away what it is like I said before, you will just have to watch the video on my YouTube channel because I just uploaded the video like 2 hours ago.

If you are a new reader of my blog, then you most likely don't know that I have a YouTube channel. Here is a little side info on it:

It is called:

Jenavieve Burley

How Often I Post:

Daily, unless I am busy or can't upload for a upcoming special video.

Subscriber Count:

100

I am currently working on a very special video now that I have reached 100 subscribers. But I will be doing a very, very extraordinary video once I reach 150 subs
so please subscribe and share my channel with family, friends, and enemies!

Hope you enjoyed this post! Have a great day! Bye!

♡ Jenavieve Burley

Popular Blog Posts