My New Obsession Series!!

I will be starting a new series and in today's post, I will share what it is about.

It is called:

My New Obsession Series

You will understand why it is called that if you just read on.

How it works:

In each podt for this series, I will share a new obsession of mine. example, slime, a certain TV show, etc.

How Often Will I Make These Types Of Posts:

I will post these posts every time I get a new obsession, but if I have 3 in one day, then I will post one that day, the day after that, and the day after that.

What Will Be In Those Posts:

I will have how long I have had this obsession, when did I get it, and what it is.

That is basically all the info you need to know for this series!! I have also decided that at the end of every post, I will put a little info about my YouTube channel for those who are new to my blog.

What it is called:

Jenavieve Burley

How Often Do I Post:

I post daily, but if I miss a day, it is not like I died or something.

Subscriber count:

60

Hope you enjoyed this post!! I will be coming out with the first obsession if this series tomorrow so look out for that!!

♡ Jenavieve Burley

Popular Blog Posts