A Series You NEED To Read!!

Harry Potter the series still lives in my heart as the best series in the universe ( in my opinion )

You need to read the Harry Potter series right now if you haven't already. And if you already have, read it again. I am starting to re-read the series because I love it so much!! It honestly changed my life in unbelievable ways, and everyone should have the chance to have this series effect their lives.

Here are all the books in order from first to last:

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and The Prisoner Of Azkaban

Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire

Harry Potter and The Order Of Phoenix

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and The Cursed Child (play)

The last one is not necessarily part of the series, it is like a sequel to the series, a play, and not all of the work is by the original author like the other books. But I totally recommend you reading it after finishing the other books because it is so good although I usually don't enjoy reading play books.

As you can tell, I think you should read Harry Potter. But anyways, for those who are new to my blog, I have a YouTube channel!! You should totally check it out. Here is a little more info on it:

It is called:

Jenavieve Burley

How Often I Post:

Daily, but if I miss a day or two, it is not like I died or something.

Subscriber Count:

85

I am trying to reach 300 subscribers by 2019 so please help me reach that goal and subscribe!! Thanks!

Hope you enjoyed this post and go read Harry Potter. I have made several posts already on this subjec, and if you want to read them, just search Harry Potter by pressing the search button the top right corner and search Harry Potter. Have a great day everyone! Bye!

♡ Jenavieve Burley

Popular Blog Posts