Potter Puppet Pals/ Spoilers From Harry Potter And The Order Of Phoenix

If you already don't know, I love Harry Potter. I'm actually on the 6th book so do not tell me any spoilers. Anyways, I am going to show you this Youtube channel about Harry Potter puppets. This video I will show you is my #1 favorite video of theirs. So, here it is!



 This is amazing, isn't it? I love everything about even if the ending isn't so good. I just want to say a few things before I leave.



I SHIP ROMIONE AND WOLFSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I am still so sad about Sirius's death, I will never get over it!😢 But I still ship Wolfstar. If you don't know what that is, you have to look it up. If you don't know what Romione is, you have to look that up too. Well, I guess that's all.Comment, follow, and check out my last blog posts! Bye! 😄


Popular Blog Posts