A Great Mother's Day!!

I had an amazing Mother's Day and I wanted to share some if the activitys I did today with you!! But before we get started, I just wanted to wish you a happy Mother's Day!

Since today is a Sunday, I we to church with my family. My family and I are trying to go to church more often because the church we go to is where my grandparents live and they live pretty far away from my home. We usually just went on holidays, but now we are going more than we used to. I had an amazing time at church as I always do!!

After church ended, I went out to eat with my other side of the family. We had a great time there and it was a buffet restaurant that even included a chocolate fountain!! That is where that chocolate covered strawberry picture came from. The food was so good, but after eating too much, I had a stomachache and headache. That was not the best thing that happened today, but it got better after I got home and rested a bit.

If you want to see what else I did today, check out my weekend vlog that is coming out tomorrow on my YouTube channel!! Here is a little side info on my channel:

It is called:

Jenavieve Burley

I post:

Daily

Subscriber count:

58

Please check out my channel and subscribe to it!! Bye!

♡ Jenavieve

Popular Blog Posts