Almost 80 Subscribers!!

My YouTube channel almost has 80 Subscribers!! Nine subscriber away!

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel!! I have 71 subscribers and my channel is growing so fast. I am open for collabs so if any of you guys out there have a YouTube channel and would like to collab with me, then just comment on one of my YouTube videos.

How I See Collabs:

I have had to explain this to several people already, so I might as well explain it again. I do not agree to all collabs, but I do accept most. If you comment on one of my videos, I will send you a link for a YouTube contacts thing so we can discuss it. We both decide on a type of video to post like one I have already done before, a Slime ASMR video. Then we both decide what day will we post the collab video and if you can't meet that date or I can't, then we will change the date. In the title of that collab video, we will state we are doing a collab with the other person. For example, it might look like this:

Slime ASMR! | Collab With So&So

Also, in the video we say we are doing a collab with that person and we tell people to subscribe to that person.

So, like I said before, just comment on one of my videos if you want to colalb with me.

Something else really exciting about my channel, is that people with a LOT of subscribers are commenting on my videos and I am so grateful for it.

A little more info about my channel:

It is called:

Jenavieve Burley

Subscriber Count:

71

Hope you can subscribe to my channel and make it 100 Subscribers!! Have a great day!

♡ Jenavieve Burley

Popular Blog Posts