Summer Vlogs

Today marks the third day of summer from being out of school. I have so many plans for this summer!! Today I will be talking about a new thing I will be starting on my YouTube channel. But here is a little side info on it before we get started:

It is called:

Jenavieve Burley

How Often I Post:

Daily, or sometimes twice a day unless I am too busy to upload or there is a special video I am working on.

Subscriber Count:

130

Here is a link to my channel also:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4CgBZ_FhuHConVoBbzraXw

Please go subscribe to my channel because I will do a very special video once I have 150 subscribers!!

So, this new thing I will be starting are called summer vlogs. For me, summer lasts about 3 months, then I go back to school. I did my first summer vlog today that will be coming out tomorrow. I won't be doing daily summer vlogs because a lot of the days this summer I will just be hanging out at home. I will only vlog a day in the summer that I do something fun or not something I do that often.

Today I went to my aunt's apartment and she has a pool there and I had a lot of fun so I decided to vlog it. I knew I was gonna do the summer vlogs before summer started so this was not the first time the idea sprouted in my head. I am just wondering how many summer vlogs I can make because 3 months is about 90 days and I will be having so much fun this summer so.

I don't know how much I will be able to post because I will be so busy this summer! But whenever I have free time I will. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel guys!!

That is it for today's post! Hope you enjoyed! Bye!

Popular Blog Posts