A Series Of Unfortunate Events Month - Favorite Character -

This is a new month, October. I've told you guys that there would be a new topic every month. If you can't tell by the title, this month the topic is A Series of Unfortunate Events. This is my second favorite series and I'm not sure but I think there are thirteen books. Please tell me in the comments if you know because I don't want to do any research or something. Anyways, I am on the tenth book, Slippery Slope. So for today I will share with you my favorite character from A Series of Unfortunate Events.

There are a lot of characters, if you don't know. I mean like Lemony Snicket introduces a few new characters like every book. I won't be choosing Madame Lulu because she told Count Olaf that they were the actual Violet, Klaus, and Sunny, instead of freaks. So, it won't be her. I think I will choose a boy, someone who reminds me of myself, a Baudelaire. My favorite character is Klaus Baudelaire!

I mentioned that Klaus reminded me of myself. Well, he does because he reads like a lot like me. I mean I read lots of series (Harry Potter, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Percy Jackson, etc.). The thing is, he reads a bunch of non-fiction. You see, I don't like non-fiction, if you can't tell. I like only read fiction, and would read non-fiction only if I had to for a report or if I was writing a historical fiction book. But I still love Klaus because he is always so helpful, and can remember anything he has read to save the day. It's cool how a book can save the day.

So that's my favorite character from A Series of Unfortunate Event. Follow, comment your favorite character, and check out my other blog posts! 

Popular Blog Posts