My New Obsession Series #2!!!

This is my second post for my new obsession series, and I love this one as much as the first one. My second obsession is....

SQUISHES!!

I love playing with these more than slime and they are also very satisfying like slime. You can tell I am getting obsessed with satisfying things lately. But anyways, I would be pretty shocked of you did not know what a squishy is because it is a pretty viral thing on YouTube and at my school kinda like slime. Squishies can be made at home in many different ways like slime. I can compare squishes to slime a lot. But I need to stay on the topic of squishes.

If you do not know what squishes are, find out NOW!

In every one of my post, I talk about my YouTube channel in the end for those who are new to my blog and don't know about it. I have 2 squishy videos up, one is a Storytime one and the other is a DIY squishy. Here is a little more info on my channel:

It is called:

Jenavieve Burley

How Often I Post:

I post daily, but if I miss a day, it is not like I died or something.

Subscriber Count:

78

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel!!  I have made two posts already all about my channel with more information so you can check out those other blog posts too.

Have a great day!!

♡ Jenavieve Burley

Popular Blog Posts