The Package Was Broken, But....

In my last post, I was talking about how I was super excited about how a package I have been wanting for a while now would come in the mail that day. But, sadly, it was broken and the mail people are coming to pick up the package tomorrow.

I  had bought the package from Amazon.com by the way. But, of course, I was going to do something about it and not just pout around. So, I am replacing ot and they will be more careful this time instead of the mail man jamming it into the mail box and breaking it, they will leave it at my front door and I can pick it up once I get home from school.

So now, I am super excited and can't wait!!  I was planning to film an unboxing video of it on my YouTube channel, but when I opened it and it was broken, I just ended the clip and deleted it from my storage. If you are new to my blog, you probably did not know that I have a YouTube channel. Here is a little one side info on it:

It is called:

Jenavieve Burley

How Often I Post:

Daily, unless I am busy or I have a special video planned that will take some time to be ready to upload.

Subscriber Count:

94

I can not believe how fast my channel is growing! Please subscribe and share my chann with family and friends so that number can become 100. I will be doing a very special video once I reach 100 subscribers so please, please subscribe!

Hope you enjoyed this little update on my package. I will probably give you guys another update tomorrow about it too so stay tuned. Have a great day! Bye!

♡ Jenavieve Burley

Popular Blog Posts