Package Coming Today!!

I am super excited for the package coming today! I don't want to spoil what it is, for those who watch my videos on my YouTube channel. But it is something I have wanted for a long time and I just can't stop thinking about it!

If you are new to my blog, you probably didn't know I have a YouTube channel. Here is a little side info on it:

It is called:

Jenavieve Burley

How Often I Post:

Daily, but if I miss a day or two, I probably am busy, having technical difficulties, or it is for a special upcoming video.

Subscriber Count:

90

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel because my next subscriber goal is 100 and by next year I want to reach the goal of 300 subscribers. So please subscribe!

O.M.G. I just am super hyped about it and I can't stop smiling! Everybody else is asleep so instead of watching YouTube like I would usually do in the morning, I am typing away. That is what I have been doing more often since everyone loves to sleep in and also it's the weekend so. But I am pretty sure I dreamed about this suprise package, and it's not the first time.

That is it for today's post! Don't forget to subscribe to this blog and my YouTube channel! Love you! Bye!

( sorry about the usage of exclamation marks in this post, I am just too excited )

♡ Jenavieve Burley

Popular Blog Posts