If I Won The Lottery

If I won the lottery,

 I would first pay all the bills. Then I would get a new, bigger phone. Then , I would use some of it to start a business. Next,I would put some in an envelope labeled "For Groceries". After that I would give the rest to the poor.
I would pay the bills first because all the bills need to be paid. I would get a new, bigger phone because my phone is too small and a bigger phone also has more space. I would use some of it to start a business so that I could make more money. I would save some for groceries because we will need some money for groceries later on. I would give the rest to the poor because other people are not as wealthy as me so they need that money. If I did not give any money to the poor or charity I would probably feel really, really bad about it. 

Popular Blog Posts