New Obsession Series #1!!

For this first new obsession series post, I will be talking about.....

SLIME!!!

I absolutely am OBSESSED with slime. I love making it, playing with it, and watching YouTube videos about it. I especially love those Slime ASMR videos because I just love the sound of the fingers sinking into the slime and it is just so satisfying.

If you don't know what slime is, then you need to find out now. I just can't put it into words. I would actually be pretty suprised if you didn't because it is a really trending thing on YouTube and at my school.

If you are new to my blog, I have a YouTube channel that you should totally check out!! In every post I share a little info about it at the end. And a slime collab and other slime videos are coming very soon on my channel!

What it is called:

Jenavieve Burley

How Often I Post:

Daily, but if I miss one day, it is not like died or something.

Subscriber count:

62 subscribers

I hope you can check out my channel and possibly subscribe!! Have a great day!!

♡ Jenavieve Burley

Popular Blog Posts