A Series Of Unfortunate Events Month - Favorite Of Olaf's Troupe -

This is the second post for A Series of Unfortunate Events Month and today I will share with my favorite person in Olaf's troupe. I know, I know, they are all pretty mischievous. But this is like a if-I-had-to-choose type of thing. It's like if you had to choose one of the Death Eaters (which I have done before, in a different blog post). Also like the Death Eaters, there are a lot of people in Count Olaf's troupe. There is Esmé Squalor, Carmelita Spats, and Count Olaf himself. At least that is how much people in his group from where I am in the series. I am on the 11th book, well actually I just finished the 10th and am about to start the 11th.

Anyways, this is a really hard decision to make because I hate all three of them. It would probably have to be the fashionable, in, villainous girlfriend of Count Olaf. I mean it wouldn't be Count Olaf because well Olaf is just Olaf. Only villains actually like him (including his girlfriend). Carmelita has been mean the the Quagmire triplets (yes, triplets not twins), the Baudelaire orphans, and a bunch of other cakesniffers in her way of talk.

But I still don't like that 'in' lady, don't think that at all. She was the one who pushed the Baudelaires down that elevator shaft, the one who had tried to get the freaks to push Madame Lulu into the pit full of lions, and she has tried to kill lots of people to steal their fortune with Olaf. She also agrees with Olaf about "fighting fire with fire".


Image result for esme squalor


In the comments tell me your favorite of Count Olaf's troupe, also I'm not sure if there are twelve or thirteen books in the series, please tell me that if you know too. Follow me and check out my other blog posts!












Popular Blog Posts