My Favorite Things About Each Holiday

My Favorite Things About Each Holiday

I love each and every holiday. But, I like them all differently.Christmas- I do not only like the presents. I like that I get to see my family and my relatives. It's really fun to get to hang out with them.

Valentine's day- This is my favorite holiday. It's a few days after my birthday. You get to be with your loved ones. You get to be with your family and friends.

New Year's day- It's a new year. You have a chance to change everything. You have new goals for the rest of the year.

Halloween- You get to dress up and be whatever you want to be. Lots of candy is what you get. You also get some exercise from walking a great distance.

Thanksgiving- Stomachs go full. Lots and lots of food! We pray before we eat. In the prayer you thank God for everything he did for you, your family, and your friends.

St. Patrick's day- Green is the color of the day. I never get pinched because I always wear green. The parades are amazing, their like an explosion of green!

Forth of July- Again, wonderful parades go on. Red, white, and blue are everywhere you look.
Everyone has a different feeling about every holiday. I showed you my feelings today. Hoped you liked it! See you the next blog! :-)

Popular Blog Posts