My Dream Job

My Dream Job

 I put a little bit about my dream job in a different blog. If you have read that blog then you can just skip over it all. But if you haven't, you might want to read it because it's really quite interesting.
  I would have a side job as freelance photographer and a full - time job as an author. I would write fiction stories, some fiction stories for adults and some for children. I would take some pictures of animals, trees, and other things outside, on weekends. I would have one book done every two months unless it was a chapter book. Chapter books would take about six months. There would be certain

  Illustrator that I would work with for every book I wrote that had pictures. If the picture the illustrator had drawn was better than how I explained it in the book, then I would change what I had written. I would become a famous writer, and I would have enough money to quit being a freelance photographer. I would still keep my job as a freelance photographer because it would be a fun side job. I would also be famous for the photos I took pictures of. Some of the pictures I take will be in some of my books. I will invest in some new creations that I have faith in. I would never invest in it twice or more because that would be a waste of time. There's a lot of jobs that I could do. If I went to a certain place, there would be a certain job I'd do there. If I went to Hollywood that's the job I would do. In the comments, tell me about your dream job. I bet it's super exciting!

Popular Blog Posts