New Kitten!

Guess what everyone, I got a new kitty ( kitten)! She is adorable! Her name is Journey. I'll tell you why my family named her Journey. The reason why we named her that is because of her story. I'm going to tell you her story right now. Journey and her other siblings got thrown out of a box by some guy. A different guy saw and took all the kittens to the animal shelter. So, that's her story. It's very sad and because of that part of her tail is broken. Now, I'll tell you the story of how my family adopted her. So, my baby brother had been watching this neighborhood cat outside of his window. He had talked to the cat every day. My mom noticed this and decided to get a cat or kitty. She had told my dad about on the phone while he was driving. After the phone call was over, he heard something on the radio. It was about how there was this animal shelter that was clearing out the animals which meant they were giving them away for free. Then we all went to the animal shelter and it was a surprise to all of us. We went there and my friend was with us. Whenever we got there, the kitten we have right now was the first cat that came up to Justice ( my baby brother). That's the reason we got her. My dad found out about the whole box throwing out thing because he asked someone why there were so many gray little kitty's. That thingy was why we named her Journey. Anyways, that's all about my new kitten.

Popular Blog Posts