If I Went to Hollywood...


If I Went To Hollywood......

Hollywood is my favorite place ever even if I have never gone yet. Hollywood is where I want to live when I grow up.
 If I went to Hollywood, I would probably stay in a hotel to see if I would like to live there. 
 If I didn't I would try the same thing with a different state or city. But, I would probably like it there. I would be an adult or close to an adult whenever I go to Hollywood. Since I would be an adult by then, I would rent a one story house. I would have a side job as freelance photographer and a full - time job as an author. I would write fiction stories, some fiction stories for adults and some for children. I would take some pictures of animals, trees, and other things outside, on weekends. I would have one book done every two months unless it was a chapter book. Chapter books would take about six months. There would be certain

  Illustrator that I would work with for every book I wrote that had pictures. If the picture the illustrator had drawn was better than how I explained it in the book, then I would change what I had written. I would become a famous writer, and I would have enough money to quit being a freelance photographer. I would still keep my job as a freelance photographer because it would be a fun side job. I would also be famous for the photos I took pictures of. Some of the pictures I take will be in some of my books. I will invest in some new creations that I have faith in. I would never invest in it twice or more Enough about my job. Anyways that's what I would do if I went to Hollywood. Tell me what you would do if you went to Hollywood in the comments section below.

Popular Blog Posts