Favorite Movie Snacks

My Favorite Movie Snacks

 In this chapter of my life, I will make a list of my favorite movie snacks. Okay, that was a little too dramatic. Whatever! Let's get started on this list before the timer runs out and the bomb explodes. I am not putting it in order from least to greatest or greatest to least.                                                                                                                                                                                                
  1. M&M's - I have no idea why I like to have these at the movies                                                    
   2. Hershey's - it feels like a chocolate bomb in my mouth
3. Root beer - this is also my favorite drink ever
4. Extra buttery popcorn - I don't know why I like it with extra butter
5. Sour patch kids- I love sour foods (pickles are my favorite food)
                                                                                                                                                      
   That's really all that I have at the movie theater. Before any of you ask why I put a drink in the list of my favorite movie snacks, I'll just tell you. I did that because there's not that many other stuff I have at the movies. I usually have just basically candy at the movie theater.












Popular Blog Posts