Favorite Quote

My Favorite Quote

 In this blog I will write about  my favorite quote (as you can see by the title). I am going to put who the quote is by just in case your interested. I will also put what this quote means to me.

If you can dream it, you can do it- Walt Disney 
 I think this quote means that you can do anything if you just believe that you can. To me, this quote is really inspiring. Walt Disney is a creative human being. I actually wrote blog about him before if you want to check it out. I have so many dreams and thanks to this quote, I believe that I can do those things. I think that not just thanks to this quote I am inspired. I think it's also because of Walt. He is a very fascinating person. He did so much. Walt made a big impact on the world. I am just tearing up from typing this. I want you all to know how I love this quote and how much I love Walt Disney.

Popular Blog Posts