A Series of Unfortunate Events Month - V.F.D. -

So we all don't really know what V.F.D. is (if are where I am in the series); we don't know what it stands for, who started it, who is in it, and so much more mysteries. Today I will talk about it all: my theories, what I think it stands for, etc.

I think the first word for V.F.D.  would most likely be volunteer. The Quagmire triplets found out what it actually stood for, and they said the first word was volunteer (that's all they could hear at least) whenever they were leaving with Hector. It stands for several things at once so I am totally confused. My friend who already has finished the series, told me that V.F.D. didn't really make sense to her either. She then told me that she had read 'The Unauthorized Autobiography' by Lemony Snicket and then everything made a lot more sense. I had already read it whenever I was on the third book, and I couldn't figure out what any of it meant. After I finish  the series, I will read it again and it will most likely make a lot more sense.

Anyways, once I figure out what it stands for (which will most likely be pretty soon), I will share it with you all. Please do not tell me in the comments what it stands for if you know. Tell me your favorite character in A Series of Unfortunate Events and in Olaf's troupe. Follow and check out my other blog posts!

Popular Blog Posts