A Series of Unfortunate Events Month - My Favorite Book -

It is Saturday so that means another blog post. Today I will share my favorite book from A Series of Unfortunate Events (from where I am in the series). They are all wonderfully dreadful, but this is an if I only had to choose one type of thing.

My favorite would probably have to be Carnivorous Carnival, the 9th book of the series. The Baudelaires are still accused of the murder of Jacques Snicket. A few new characters came along in this book;the three carnival freaks, Madame Lulu (Olivia), etc. I was actually crying over Olivia's death until, of course, I found out that she had given Olaf the real identity of  the Baudelaires. I mean the only person who deserves to die in this whole entire series is Count Olaf. He has murdered lots of people carelessly, and plots to murder two of the Baudelaires for their fortune. They say A Series of Unfortunate Events is for kids, where Aunt Josephine "kills herself" by jumping out of a window, where "a snake" bites Uncle Monty to death, where Madame Lulu falls into a pit full of lions. Yeah, it's totally for kids.

Follow, comment your favorite book from A Series of Unfortunate Events, and check out my other blog posts.



What is your favorite season and why? 

Popular Blog Posts