A Series of Unfortunate Events Month - Jacques Snicket -

Today is Friday the 13th, a very special day. For this very special day day I will write about a very mysterious man; Jacques Snicket. I will share everything I know about him so far ,what I think about him, and most importantly, who he is.

I think that Jacques is Lemony Snicket's brother because they always seem to be together (in photos mostly), and also because they have the same last name. It is quite obvious that Jacques is a member of V.F.D. , I mean he is always there. His death was more and more of a tragedy as we all learned more and more about him. Jacques could have given the Baudelaires so much more information (not why I am sad about his death), and he could have given them at least a little company, too. He is a soul that we will always miss.

RIP Jacques Snicket

Comment what you think about Jacques, and also I wanted to tell you all something I am going to start. At the end of every blog post I will give you a random question for you to answer in the comments. Today the random question is-

What is your favorite color and why?


Follow, check out my other blog posts, and please answer the random question. Happy Friday the 13th! 

Popular Blog Posts