What I need to improve on

I need to improve on a few things now that I think about it. Well, I guess I will just nake a list of it.
1. I need to really improve on my additude. I'm not saying that I have a horrible additude. I'm just saying that I need to inprove on controlling my anger.I need to be more happy.
:-D:-)
2. I need to have better actions. I guess I'm saying that I need to start thinking before acting. Basically what I say, what I do is what I need to think about before doing.
3. I need to inprove on how I dress. I really want to start wearing casual dresses to school. Not too fancy type of things, but not too house clothing type either. But of course I'm still wearing my flower crown at school everyday. If you don't know what a flower crown is, I'll tell you. It's a headband with flowers on it.
4. The biggest thing I need to improve on is my sleep. I fall asleep late, and wake up early. I really need to be getting more sleep. I feel so tired in class.
Well, that's all (so far).Come back soon!!♡♥♡♥:-D:-);-)

Popular Blog Posts