A Series of Unfortunate Events Month - Favorite Guardian -

It is Monday which means fall break ends. Tomorrow I will go back to school. I try to post daily, but it's getting harder to with school. I'm kind of stressing out over math, too.  Anyways, today I will tell you my favorite guardian who took care of the Baudelaires. This does not include the Baudelaire parents. I would have chosen them right away, but sadly it only includes the guardians from when the tables had turned, meaning that the Baudelaire parents would be dead. So lets just get started.

I don't really like all of the guardians (especially Count Olaf), but I love some of them. If Phil counted as a guardian, I definitely would choose him. But at that time the lumbermill was taking care of the Baudelaires. So I guess that doesn't count. Aunt Joesphine was nice and all, but there's a difference between being overprotective and caring. Uncle Monty was way more caring than overprotective.  He let the Baudelaire children toward his reptiles. Monty gave them a way better room than Count Olaf. He may have kept a few secrets (like V.F.D.), but he's my favorite guardian.

I'll try to post tomorrow.  Follow, comment your favorite guardian,  and check out my other blog posts!

Do you have any siblings, and if so,do you like them?

Popular Blog Posts