Harry Potter Month - Severus Snape -

Severus Snape is one of my favorite Harry Potter characters, actually he is my second favorite (my first is Luna Lovegood) . Today I will talk all about him for my last post of Harry Potter month. Snape gave everyone, and I mean everyone, this tingly feeling in their hearts whenever they learned about his childhood. Severus's death just cut open your heart didn't it. It just split it open and made tears well up in your eyes. If his death did do that to you, than you are not alone. That happened to me too, with all the HP deaths. But his just burned my soul, I was crying about it even before I found out that he was good. I mean the only person who actually deserved to die was Voldemort. My broken heart can never be fixed. I will 'always' be thinking about Severus Snape.





Image result for severus snape


Popular Blog Posts