Harry Potter Month - My House -

For Harry Potter month, I will be sharing about my house today. There are four house as most of us know. Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff. Guess what house your fellow friend is in? Hufflepuff!

The Hufflepuff house is the house of just and loyal wizards and witches. Hufflepuff has some amazing representing wizards like Cedric Diggory, Nymphadora Tonks, and Newt Scamander . Did you know that Newt's grandson, Rolf Scamander, is the husband of Luna Lovegood, my favorite Harry Potter character? Anyways, I just wanted to let you know what house I am in and I also wanted to let you know that Hufflepuff is the best house and J.K. Rowling actually said Hufflepuff is her favorite house.

Comment, follow, and check out my other blog posts!

Popular Blog Posts