Harry Potter Month - Deaths of The Series -

If you are a normal reader of my blogs, then you know that I have a huge obsession over the Harry Potter series. The last time I posted I was on the Half- Blood Prince (the sixth book). Now I have finished the series! The series was just so indescribable. I've also decided that I will start a new thing where on the first day of every month, I will pick a whole topic to talk about. As you can probably tell, September will be Harry Potter month. Well, now I'll tell you what we are doing today.  Today I will mourn over the deaths of Goblet Of Fire and beyond.Get ready because we are about to go deep into The Harry Potter Series.

Deaths: 



1. Cedric Diggory
He was such a true Hufflepuff. In the movies he was going to let Harry take the Cup just because Harry had saved him from those vine thingies. Lord Voldemort (you might as well say it) quoted Cedric as a spare and told Wormtail to "Kill the spare.". That's just what he did with the Killing Curse "Avada Kedavra" . He just put Cedric aside ready to kill Harry in front of his Death Eaters. But he didn't succeed, obviously.



2. Sirius Black
The only family Harry had left was him. One of the Marauders, Padfoot. The best friend of James and Remus, mostly with Peter just adoring them. Every Potterhead hating Bellatrix because of putting Sirius into The Veil. Sirius started a new thing, guessing which important Harry Potter character will die next. It was really Cedric who started it actually, but Sirius was a lot more closer to Harry than Cedric. Harry could tell things to Sirius that he couldn't even tell Ron and Hermione.  Sirius was part of many things: The Order Of Phoenix, The Marauders Map, Harry's godfather, and the first prisoner to escape from Azkaban. The dementors didn't really effect Sirius somehow.

3. Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
A wise, noble man. Albus had such a unexpected childhood, it's hard to believe he  never talked it out with anyone. He blamed himself for Ariana Dumbledore's death completely, but he was still part of it. Albus got carried away with trying to gain power, but I don't blame him. Lots of wizards and witches want to become The Master Of Death. But Severus Snape had to do it. Dumbledore ordered Severus Snape to do it. Dumbledore was already weak anyways. Harry had to force the liquid down Albus's throat and all Harry got was a fake Horcrux. I'm sorry that I have to put you threw this misery once again, but just to let you know, I'm crying as I type. They all raised their wands for him as they did when Alan Rickman died. It was a bigger death for us than Sirius (sorry) because Dumbledore was there since Harry was just one. Everyone hated Severus until they found out he was good.

4. Hedwig
Hedwig was there since the very beginning. The snowy white owl that could be seen in the crowd of brown barn owls at Hogwarts. Hedwig came to help Harry while the Death Eaters were there, and she ended up getting killed. She had such a loving personality to those of us who actually focused on her. The perfect owl who had the best quotes ever. "Hoot, hoot."


5. Alastor (Mad-Eye) Moody
There is already an important person dying and we're just a few minutes into the movie, a few chapters into the book. Well, yeah, I know that he wasn't the one teaching at Hogwarts because of Barty Crouch Jr., but at least we got to know him better in Order of Phoenix and beyond. He was such an amazing Auror, as you can tell by his scars. None of us really liked Mundungus , anyways.

6. Dobby
The best house-elf in the whole entire world. He first appeared in Chamber of Secrets, trying to get Harry to leave Hogwarts. Dobby doesn't succeed, but ends up getting freed with some help from Harry. Bellatrix strikes again and decides to kill Dobby this time. She kills him with the knife that she was torturing Hermione with. Bellatrix only killed Dobby because he wasn't being loyal to his former owners and he had taken a witch's wand. Always so helpful he was. Did you know that in the Goblet of Fire (only in the books, not the movies) Dobby was the one who had given Harry the gillyweed for second task?

7.   Fred Weasley

I'm speechless. Crying, yes, but speechless. Fred and George. George and Fred. Weasley. Why him? Everyone asks that same question to themselves, the book, and if they could, J.K. Rowling. One of The Twins, one of The Weasleys , one of the best jokers. I'd cry myself to sleep thinking about him, if I actually let myself. We don't even know who did it, but I hope they're dead. Everyone knows why I wish that. Because I miss him, we miss him if I must say.Who wouldn't miss that red, blazing hair, that smile that always was on his face. " You actually are joking, Perce... I don't think I've heard you joke since you were-"

8. Remus Lupin
The best Defense Against The Dark Arts professor (in my opinion). A Marauder (Moony), a werewolf, and a member of The Order of Phoenix. Just to let you know I ship Wolfstar and Ronks. Don't know what it is, you say? Look it up and enjoy. Anyways back to the death of Lupin. Just kidding, I don't joke about that (death), unlike someone I know. So Lupin was amazing, one of the best characters actually (again, in my opinion). Killed by Antonin Dolohov. Lupin just cut open your heart whenever he died, didn't he. Nobody wanted anyone of the nice Harry Potter characters to die.But that is what gives the series more suspense.

9. Nymphadora Tonks 
The bright pink hair (purple in the movies because Umbridge had more to do with pink).Good person to represent the Hufflepuff house (Cedric also). She was the funniest person in Harry Potter (except Fred and George of course).Nymphadora, I mean Tonks, got introduced in Order of Phoenix. She had a big crush on Lupin, but he insisted that she deserved someone young and whole. But Tonks wanted him. He never wanted to hurt her or/and the possible child. Tonks finally changed his mind, then they got engaged, and then they got married, and then they had a child. Harry became the godfather of their little baby boy, Teddy. Ted had the same powers as his mother, to change his appearance just like that. He chose blue hair, and some people say he had a little strip of pink for his mother.  So Bellatrix decides to strike again. Don't worry about that Lestrange, she'll get it soon enough.

10. Lavender Brown
Lavender was the one who was all lubby-dubby about Won-Won, do you remember that? Well guess who decided to feast on her? Fenrir Greyback, the Death Eater werewolf. He was the one who attacked Lupin, turned him into a werewolf. Attacked Bill Weasley too, but luckily didn't turn him into a full werewolf. Lavender was kind of jealous of Hermione, because Ron liked Hermione. *stabs fork into table and tries to smile* She was still a pretty sad death. I mean "I never wanted any of you to die for me."

11. Severus Snape
Dumbledore ordered him to do it. It wasn't his fault. Severus loved Lily with all his heart. James was only battling with him because James liked Lily too and didn't want Snape to take her. So they were basically were just fighting over Lily. Lily hated James more than she hated Snape. Severus had just let the M word slip (Mudblood). Lily knew that he used it on all the Muggle-borns and wanted to know why she was different. We all know why she was different. She just had that loving, fierce, and caring personality. Severus had such a surprising back-story. It really changed the way we all looked at him. "After all this time?"
"Always." *cries*


Amazing, actually amazing deaths:


1.  Bellatrix Lestrange
Of course I would start out with her. I hate her and (in my opinion) she is the worst Death Eater. Killed by Molly Weasley, one of the best mothers ever. Bellatrix killed Sirius Black, Dobby, and Nymohadora Tonks. Three very important characters. J.K. Rowling didn't want to give Molly that just working-in-the-kitchen mother personality. J.K.R. wanted to make her a brave, loving mother type. So she decided that Molly should kill Bellatrix. What a good descion that was! Bellatrix is now dead and if you can't already  tell, I am quite happy about it.

2.  Peter Pettigrew
The one who betrayed James and Lily. The one who betrayed The Marauders. He was a Marauder himself,  Wormtail. A betrayer. That's what he is. Wormtail was just scared of being killed by Voldemort, he was never loyal to him. Voldemort knew that too. He just didn't want to die. But he did, luckily. I mean he's dead thanks to Ron and Harry. So thank them.

3. Nagini
The snake that has always been Voldemort's actual friend. Scratch that, the snake is just there to keep  Voldemort alive. Voldemort always works alone and just uses his Death Eaters and Nagini to just protect him and show off. Nagini was the last Horcrux, so after the golden trio killed it, Harry could kill Voldemort. So they thought. I'm not explaining how Harry was a Horcrux, I've already explained alot of stuff and this blog post is long enough..

4. Lord Voldemort, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, The Dark Lord
Only one can live while the other survives. Well this post is about deaths, most sad, others happy. This is clearly a happy one. Harry Potter isn't dead, but he is. I just can't express how happy I am about. So I guess I'll just have to end this blog post. "Harry Potter is dead!" You thought.

Well, happy Harry Potter month! Bye! Comment, follow, and check out my other blog posts.

Popular Blog Posts