Harry Potter Month - Favorite Death Eater -

It's Harry Potter month, woop woop. Sorry, I just wanted to say that. So, for HP month, today I will be sharing with you my favorite Death Eater. I would say Snape, but he was a fake Death Eater and that is one thing I love about him. But, who is my favorite Death Eater? Well it is the one and only, Bellatrix Lestrange. 

I don't really like her. Its just that whenever she got killed I was like loving over Molly, and I didn't even think it was a possibility that she could die. But Molly made it happen. Bellatrix was one of Voldemort's servants that actually was loyal to him. Those are one of the things I hate about her. She wasn't just scared of getting killed and she didn't have an urge to flee. Bellatrix just gave us all that feeling that some Death Eaters are actually quite more villiany then we thought. Does that make since?

Tell me what you think of Bellatrix in the comments, also who is your favorite Death Eater? Do you have a favorite Death Eater? Follow and check out my other blog posts?

Popular Blog Posts