Harry Potter Month - Favorite Character -

Today I will talk about my favorite character from the Harry Potter series to celebrate Harry Potter month. Well there all a lot of characters, so this is going to be a tough decision. I I had to choose one it would probably be...

Luna Lovegood!

Loony Lovegood is just so amazing, don't even get me started. I don't know if it is just me but, Luna reminds me of Dumbledore. I mean she is so mystical, like him. I really think Luna would be a good Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff's are the ones who point out the butterflies, and the ones who have that dreamy voice. but I guess she is a good Ravenclaw, too. Ravenclaw's are witty and all that jazz, but I don't really see Luna as that. Now you might have noticed that when I started that paragraph, I called her Loony Lovegood. It is not I who thinks that Luna is loony. It is some of the Hogwarts students. But you know how Harry found out about that nickname? He found out from Loony herself. That is one of the things I love about Luna. She can always speak her mind. She doesn't care what other people think. Even if some other Hogwarts students steal her stuff, she doesn't care. Because her mother (before she died) told her that things you lose always have a way of coming back to us in the end.


Popular Blog Posts