Harry Potter Month - Favorite Book and Movie -

To celebrate our almost-over Harry Potter month, I will share my favorite book and movie. They both have kind of the same titles.They have similar things happening in each one.

My favorite  Harry Potter book is..... Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows! It is literally where everything ends, where we find out all who is going to die. The book where everything, and I mean everything happens. It has all these things happening that most of the time you don't really now whats going on. It all just so confusing, but you also understand it all at the same time.



My favorite movie is...... Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2! Yes there are two parts of Deathly Hallows, but if it was all in one movie it would be like eight hours long. I would love that but what about restroom breaks, snacks, and all those other things that you need to take breaks for. Everything is confusing, but you understand it at the same time like the book. But that is what makes the movie better, more suspenseful.

So now you know what my favorite book and movie are and they're basically the same thing. Comment your favorite Harry Potter book and movie. Follow and check out my other posts!

Popular Blog Posts