My New Obsession Series #8!!

Welcome or welcome back to my blog! If you are new, feel free to hit that follow button so that you can get emailed every time I post something new.

This is my eighth post for my new obsession series and that is just unbelievable!! Also if you are new, my new obsession series is just a series if posts that are aboit my new obsessions! Without further or due, let's get into this post!

Today's obsession is over....

BOOKS!!

I honestly stopped read once the school year came to and end and since I don't have much to do this summer, I have really enjoyed reading. Reading helps especially since I an trying to stay off my phone more and my local library has a summer reading contest going on with prizes so that really encourages me to read too.

If you are new to my blog ot just don't know, I have a YouTube channel! Here is a little more info about it:

Channel name - Jenavieve Burley
Posting schedule - I post DAILY videos unless I am busy or planning a special video.
Subscriber count - 371

Please subscribe so I can reach 400 subscribers! Thank you!

That is it for today's post! Please follow this blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel! Bye!

Popular Blog Posts