My New Obsession Series #6!!

Welcome or welcome back to my blog! If you are new, feel free to hit that follow button to read more of my posts! Also if you are new, my new obsession series is a series of posts I do on my blog and in each post I share something I have recently or have currently been obsessed with. Let's just get right into it. Today's new obsession is over....

WISHBONE!!

If you don't know what Wishbone is, I don't blame you. It does have over a million downloads, but there are billions of people in the world. Wishbone is an app used just for polls and I am just obsessed with it!!

If you didn't know, I have a YouTube channel that you should totally subscribe to! Here is a little info about it for those who are new:

It is called:

Jenavieve Burley

How Often I Post:

Daily, unless I am busy or planning a special video.

Subscriber Count:

194

As you can tell, I am so close to 200 subscribers so it would mean the world to be if you could subscribe!!

That is it for today's new obsession post!! Hope you enjoyed!! Don't forget to follow my blog!! Bye!!

♡ Jenavieve Burley

Popular Blog Posts