My New Obsession Series #7!!

Welcome or welcome back to my blog! If you are new, please feel free to hit that follow button! Also if you are new

BINGE-WATCHING!!

I love finding a bunch of different shows to watch and start becoming obsessed with them. I know it is bad to stay all up in my room staring at a screen for several hours, but I just can't help it! I have so many different shows I recommend and if I am really obsessed with a certain show, I will even consider re-binge-watching it.

If you are new to my blog, you probably don't know that I have a YouTube channel! Here is a little side info about it:

It is called:

Jenavieve Burley

How Often I Post:

Daily, unless I am busy or planning a special video.

Subscriber Count:

208 (not trying to brag)

It would meant the world to me if you could subscribe! I am trying to reach 300 subscribers by next year so every subscriber counts!

That is it for today's new obsession post! I hope you give this video a big thumbs up 👍, comment down below 👇, and don't forget to subscribe! Love you all! Bye!

♡ Jenavieve Burley

Popular Blog Posts