My New Obsession Series #4!!

Today is the fourth blog post of my new obsession series. If you are new to my blog, please feel free to hit that follow button! Also, if you are new or this is just the first post of my new obsession series you are reading, my new obsession series is just a series of posts I make about new things or things I have been obsessed with you. Today I will tell you about how I am obsessed with.....

MAKEUP!

I love just trying out all the different types of makeup and seeing which shades look best. I wasn't into makeup that much before, but then my friend got me into it. I asked my mom if I could get some and she gave me the makeup that didn't use. I have already run out of so much of it from using it. I am not allowed to wear that much if I am going out, just like concealer, foundation, and blush. But if I am staying in, I can wear it all I want.

New to my blog? I have a YouTube channel that you should totally check out! Here is a little info on it for those who are new:

It is called:

Jenavieve Burley

How Often I Post:

Daily,  or sometimes twice a day. If I miss a day or so, it is either because I am busy or planning a special video.

Subscriber Count:

177

I am trying to reach 300 subscribers by next year, but my main goal right now is 200 subscribers. It mean the world to me if you could subscribe! Here is a link to my channel also:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4CgBZ_FhuHConVoBbzraXw

That is it for today's new obsession series post!! Hope you enjoyed!! Bye!!

♡ Jenavieve Burley

Popular Blog Posts