The Interview

Hello, fellow peeps. In my last post I had spoken (wrote) about Dan and Phil, and I will write about them again. Well, I have decided that I will hold a vote about which one you people like better. In my next post I will reveal the number of votes for each and who I like best. That was not all I wanted to tell you guys, so I will tell you the main subject.

I will also be interviewing someone today. This person will be my younger sibling, Janelle.

Hey guys, I'm excited for this interview! I love you guys and I'm so excited to do this!

1. What is your favorite color and why?

My favorite color is pink and I like it because I just like.

2.What is your greatest strength?

Cleaning the table.

3.What is your weakness?

I'm bad at cleaning my room.

4.What is your dream job?


I'll go for a stay home mom.

5.Why would you be good for that job?

I don't really know.

6.Why would you want that job?

This is dumb, but because my kids would want more attention.

7.What is your biggest fear?

I'm scared of giant spiders that bite.

8.What is your happiest memory ever?

When I was at your 8th birthday party and I got a lollipop.

9.Do I impress you?

Basically, yes.

Where do you see yourself in five years?

I see myself lazy.

Not too bad for a six year old! She did pretty good and I guess that's it! Don't forget to comment and follow! 😁









Popular Blog Posts