The Poll: Kid Businesses

If you read the title of this blog post (which you probably did), then you know what this post will be about. I will be starting a poll. I just wanted to ask all my readers what they think about kid businesses.

Do you think they're silly?
Do you think they're mature?

I just want to know from you, 'What do you think?'

Well, believe it it or not,I'm a kid too. I also have been starting some businesses that have been making me money. You know, ching ching. That's whats been going on!

πŸ’°πŸ’ΈπŸ’°πŸ’ΈπŸ’°

I am actually saving up for something real cool, but I'm keeping it a surprise until I have it. Anyways, I wanted to start a poll to see what you people think about. Just comment what you think and I might just post YOUR comment to show different opinion on this subject.

In my last blog post I told you that the next thing I post will be the total number of votes to see if you readers like Daniel Howell or Phil Lester better (Youtubers). But, nobody has commented their votes. So just go to my last blog post, read it, and vote!
Oh, I almost forgot! Take this quiz to see how well you know me! www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1707281926361662&lnk&

I have also decided that my blog will turn into a daily blog, so now you know. Comment your opinion of kid businesses and follow! Bye!



Popular Blog Posts