PHAN

Hello, everyone! I know, I haven't posted a blog since 2016, but I was kind of busy busy. Anyways, today I'll be making this blog with my sister, Juliette.
HEEYYYY BRRRRROOO IITSSS LIITTT HYDDD????!!!!
So Juliette will be in blue and I will be in black like usual. She is new to this so don't  judge her. So now Juliette will introduce what this blog is about.
HEEEEYYYYYYYYYY sO Basically this flippin' blog will be not just about PHaN but the concept of SHIPPINGGGG. Anyways, Phan is basically like the biggest secret couple on youtube EVER. NOW, before we actually get into what Phan is lets discuss what Shipping is 
Shipping, initially derived from the word relationship, is the desire by fans for two or more people, either real-life people or fictional characters (in film, literature, television etc.) to be in a relationship, romantic or otherwise. It is considered a general term for fans' emotional involvement with the ongoing development of a relationship in a work of fiction. Shipping often takes the form of creative works, including fanfiction and fan art, most often published on the internet.
hah i just stole that from the wiki. Annnyways, since i was only supposed to INTRODUCE phan here it is 

Phan 
Phan is the ship name of two British youtubers: Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester (AmazingPhil). Almost every person who sees Dan and Phil ship phan. Even Phan ships Phan. Phan is also known for ruining lives. Although Dan and Phil say they are not in a relationship, 99 percent of the world believes they are and that phan is real.
Me: Phan has taken over my life, Dan and Phil are just too perfect together. Phan is taking over my life.
aaayye i copieed that one from urban dictionary.. okay lets let the actual blogger of this page type for once...
Okay, so she definitely introduced that. Well, now you know about shipping and Phan. Dan and Phil are my all time favorite Youtubers.
BRRRRROOO I DONT JUST SHIPPP THEMM THEYREEE CANON
I ship Phan also. They are perfect together. After you finish reading this blog post, Google 'Phan', go to the pictures and enjoy!  I have mentioned my favorite Youtubers before, but now you know who they are.  Check out their videos and everything! Goodbye! <3 p="" phan="">


Popular Blog Posts