Another Interview

Hello, readers! Today I will be interviewing someone once again. This someone is my brother, Jupiter.

I'M AWESOME! 

Okay, first question.

1. What is your favorite color and why?

Well, it's orange. Well it's unique, I first started liking it when I was in first grade. I just really like it.

2. What is your greatest strength?

Man, I remember I was good at something. This is a bad one, but it's video games!

3. What is your greatest weakness?


Man, I don't think there's anything I'm bad at. (Thinking) Oh, I got it! I'm bad at being bad at things.

4.What is your favorite food and why?

I think it's like cantaloupe. It's really good. It has a good texture or something. 
But, it's like really soggy, a good kind of soggy. I could eat it all day.

5.What is your favorite shape and why?

It's a star because it's yellow above my head and it's cool and stuff. I have nothing else to say.

6.Are you organized?

Yes, I think so.


7.What is your favorite subject?

Reading.


8.Who is your favorite celeb?


Tom Hanks or something.

9.Are you excited for 3rd grade?

Yeah, but is there any bad teachers in 3rd grade?

Not much. 
10. Am I your favorite sibling (tell the truth)?

I don't think I have a favorite sibling.

Okay, so there's the interview. Jupiter is eight years old and he'll be going into third grade. I am so sorry that I couldn't do this yesterday. It's just my Saturdays are kind of busy. Anyways, scroll down a little and you can vote if you like Dan or Phil better (Youtubers) in a different blog. In my last blog I started a poll on kid businesses, so share your opinion. Follow and comment. Bye!




Popular Blog Posts