My Next Vacation

The Next Vacation I'd like to take

I like traveling, but I never go anywhere. Okay, that's a little too dramatic.  You get it. Anyways, if I did go on vacation, this is where I would go. I would probably go to sunny type of place. I would still stay in the USA though. I would stay in a good hotel with great service.The hotel would need to have an indoor swimming pool, definitely. I've gone to a hotel with an indoor swimming pool before. I'm just saying that I would choose a cool hotel. Now let's talk about what state I would actually choose. I would probably go to Missouri. If you dislike that state, please do not share that with me. It's just a part of Missouri that I have visited before. I would want to have a vacation in that part of it. Or I might just stay on a cruise for the whole vacation. Well, that's the next vacation I'd like to take. 

Popular Blog Posts