Family Month - Meet My Family 1/7 - Juliette -

Today for the second post for Family Month, you will meet my family. My family is pretty big. It's a family of eight if I include me and my cat.I'm not  going to include any pictures, but I will include a description. I will do one family member every post. Let's get started.


Juliette
Juliette is my older sibling and the oldest sibling in the family. She has shoulder-length purple hair and is my favorite sibling. 


Favorite Color : Blue
Favorite Food : Spaghetti
Favorite Drink : Rootbeer with aged vanilla
Hogwarts House : Hufflepuff
Favorite Song : 3005 by Childish Gambino
Favorite Singer : Logic
Favorite Band : The Beatles
Favorite Superhero : Deadpool
Dream Job : Mental Health Counselor
Favorite Activity : Playing the violin
Saying : "It's lit, bro."


That is all about my sister, Juliette.I love her saying and I will do the same thing for every family member.  Comment, follow, and check out my other blog posts!

Do you have any siblings?


Popular Blog Posts