Life Update

           So, how do I start this? It has been so long since I have blogged, it feels weird even typing that word. But that does not mean I am willing to do the math on how long I've been gone. A lot has changed since I was last on this blog. So let's get started.

           So I'm in middle school now. I'm a YouTuber, but you would already know that if you have been on this blog before. I am trying to reach 500 subscribers by 2019 and I currently have 479 subscribers. I have been losing subscribers so easily, which has been a lot to deal with because I am working really hard. I really wanted to start blogging again before 2019 starts, but I wasn't completely serious about it until I found my old "Blogging Journal". Let's just say, my handwriting has definitely improved. I am still obsessed with Harry Potter, but that blog just for Harry Potter didn't quite work out. So instead of having like what, three blogs, I'll be sticking to this one. There might be a few Harry Potter posts here and there though. 

           I would really appreciate if you could subscribe to my YouTube channel, but that is not what this post is all about. Like I said, I've been losing a lot of subscribers and it has been pretty stressful.There will be more information about my YouTube channel in my next post!

           Enough about me. Let me know how you have been doing. Let me know if you've changed since I last posted a blog post. Some people don't change, but I think change is good. I'll be posting a few times a week, so subscribe to my blog if you haven't already. Bye everyone!

♡ Jenavieve Burley

Popular Blog Posts