I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?!

Yes, you read that title right. I have a YouTube channel!! In this post, I will let you know all about it along with a link to my channel. I really hope you all can subscribe to it so you can see what I look like, what my voice sounds like, and also because you guys have been with me since day 1 of blogging which inspired me to start this channel.

How Often Do I Post?

I post as often as I can, but I actually post daily since I have a bunch of pre-filmed videos that I upload everday. Once a day, I post a different video.

What Types Of Videos Do I Post?

I am not going to give you the whole list, because I do in my channel trailer video. But just to sum it up:
Vlogs
Harry Potter videos
Art videos
DIY videos
Collabs

Collabs?

Yes, you just saw collabs! I feel like seeing  people agreeing to do collabs with me and us discussing it so professionally shows that my channel is growing. So, right now, over 7 people have agreed to do collabs with me and they are coming very soon! By soon, I mean this month. By soon, I mean one is coming out tomorrow!

How Many Subscribers Do I Have?

I currently have 45, which is a huge accomplishment for me, but I am always gaining new subscribers everyday, so that number may change. For instance, this or morning when I checked my subscriber count it was 38, but by the end of the day it was 45. Sometimes I even gain subscribers while I am sleeping because people on the other side of the world are in a different time.

That is it for today's post! Now you know why I have not been able to post that often lately. Have an amazing day!

♡ Jenavieve

Popular Blog Posts