My Shop Announcement

    I know, I know. Another announcement. This is one of the really exciting ones though. You are probably reading this post because you saw the title and wanted to learn more about it. Well, just read on.
So I basically run a shop where I sell products handmade by me. Yes, I do sell Harry Potter products. Don't worry. I am always adding new products, so if you subscribe, you will be the first one to know. I mostly just have jewelry now, but I am committing this day to be to making products. I am not going to make more jewelry, but other products you will definitely like.


The link above is to my shop so you can check out my products. I would LOVE if you would buy something, and if you do, let me know down in the comments. I am thinking about have a spring or Easter sale, but I will only get it if this blog post gets 10 comments.

Have a great day, everyone! Bye!!!

💗 Jenavieve

Popular Blog Posts