The Dinner Party

Hello Fellow Readers! I know I just made a blog yesterday, but I decided I should write more often.   So, this blog will be..... If I could invite three people to dinner, who would they be, what would we talk about, and why. Well, I would probably invite my two favorite youtubers (whom and Harry Potter (aka my favorite book character). With Harry Potter, I'd talk about Hogwarts (the real Harry, not the actor). With those youtubers, I'd talk about if I could be in one of their videos. I'd hope they'd say  say "YES". That would be awesome. I would choose Harry Potter because he's an amazing and interesting character. I'd choose those YouTube people because they are my favorite. They are really funny and inspiring. That's all for today, folks. See you later!

Popular Blog Posts