5 Distractions and How to Deal With Them

In this blog, I will write about my top 5 distractions and how I deal with them. I will not be putting them in order. I just basically will be writing a list of 5 distractions and how I deal with them.

  1.  I can get distracted by food. What I mean by that is if there's candy or any kind of food laying around, I just have to pick it up. I'll get distracted from whatever I'm doing and someone has to come and remind me what to do. How I deal with that I just told you. If you didn't listen I'll just tel you again. I said that someone has to come and remind me what to do. But there's another way, you can stop yourself from doing it. 
  2.  Video games. Yup, that's another way I get distracted. If I'm doing the dishes and then I hear the Wii turn on, I run into the living room. Again, someone can stop me from doing it because they see the dishes not  done and make me finish. Or I think about it like this. If I just finish whatever I'm doing quickly, I can just play on the Wii. How about that?
  3.  Another way is text messages. If my friend is texting me non-stop and I'm really busy that's really stressful. A way I deal with that is pretty hard to explain. Basically, I'll just hurry up on whatever I'm doing or I'll put my phone right next to me. If I hear it go off then i just text her back. But, that doesn't work very well because my Mom will come in and tell me to finish.
  4.  Another distraction for me is the T.V. If my favorite show is on, I immediately go sit down on the couch or my bed. A way I handle that is actually pretty simple. I just remember that it's going to come on again. Or I ask my Dad or Mom if I can do whatever I'm doing on the commercials and watch the show. If they both say no, I just do the other thing.
  5.  My phone is another way. I'm not talking about the whole text messaging thing again. I will just explain it all. I have this game on my phone called World Chef. It's this game where you run your own restaurant. Every time the food is done cooking, the customer is done eating or a new customer comes in my phone goes off to tell me. I also have My Talking Angela. If she wakes up, is hungry, wants to play or needs to take a bath and brush her teeth my phone goes off. Whenever my phone goes off, that really annoys me. Those games are really fun, so I kind of have to pick up my phone. I don't a have a really good way to deal with that though. My way is finishing what I'm doing so that I can play those games.
 Those are five of my distractions and how I deal with them. I hope they were helpful some how. Now you know what distracts me!

Popular Blog Posts