Top 20- Disney Movies

Top 20 Best Disney Movies 

I love a lot of movies, but if I had to put them in order it would be really easy (because I have watched a lot of movies).


1. Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs - also my favorite book and princess
 2. The Lion King - the songs are fabulous

 3. Zootopia - Judy Hopps is really brave

 4. Inside Out - there is a theory that Riley is adopted
 5. Cinderella - an oldie , but a goody
 6. The Good Dinosaur - they could of made it a little bit more real looking
 7. Wreck - It - Ralph - I believe everything in the movie actually is real

 8. The Lady And The Tramp - true love

 9. Bambi - I believe that animals talk in real life

 10. The Parent Trap - It's weird how the sisters meet up
   
 11. Beauty And The Beast - pretty cool castle
   
 12. Sleeping Beauty - fairies are real
  
 13. Tangled - Flynn Rider is my personal favorite prince

 14. Mary Poppins - oh, what a wonderful world  

 15. Peter Pan - Lost Boy by Ruth B fits Peter Pan 

 16. Pinocchio - life lesson 

 17. 101 Dalmatians - I wonder what happened to Cruella de Vil 

 18. Alice In Wonderland - I like the cartoon version way better

 19. The Jungle Book - Mowgli is a fun boy

 20. The Ugly Duckling - beauty is not everything




Popular Blog Posts